Over the past 11 years, Artis has been physicalising the curriculum through the performing arts, providing magical learning experiences that help children to achieve and schools to raise standards. Our highly trained arts educators, known as Artis Specialists, work in schools across the country to boost achievement, improve speaking & listening skills and build confidence and self-esteem. Artis sessions are simply the best in-class field trips children will ever have.
Artis is an arts education company helping 50,000 children a week achieve at school by integrating the arts throughout their learning.
Artis can be used for both Pupil Premium and PE & Sport Premium. We offer CPD sessions, PPA cover, staff training and holiday workshops.
If you would like to explore a partnership with Artis, click here.
- 23 Mar Lovely to talk to everyone @CroydonHTA conference. Delighted to hear glowing feedback from #croydon schools that use, or have used @ArtisEdu
- 22 Mar Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow @CroydonHTA conference @MondaleEvents #Eastbourne. See you there! #educhat #creativity
- 21 Mar “Art is a kite with your imagination attached to its tail.” Henry, Great & Little Shelford Primary #WorldPoetryDay https://t.co/RJ27Wz3q63
- 22 November Cornflakes and Creativity: Artis Breakfast Clubs
- 30 September Woohoo’s Celebration Day
- 18 July Mental health & wellbeing in schools
- 05 May Dancing Sculptures: A project of masks and movement
- 17 March Artis & Arts Award Case Study