Over the past 11 years, Artis has been physicalising the curriculum through the performing arts, providing magical learning experiences that help children to achieve and schools to raise standards. Our highly trained arts educators, known as Artis Specialists, work in schools across the country to boost achievement, improve speaking & listening skills and build confidence and self-esteem. Artis sessions are simply the best in-class field trips children will ever have.
Artis is an arts education company helping 50,000 children a week achieve at school by integrating the arts throughout their learning.
Artis can be used for both Pupil Premium and PE & Sport Premium. We offer CPD sessions, PPA cover, staff training and holiday workshops.
If you would like to explore a partnership with Artis, click here.
- 28 Mar RT @lucyparsonay: Loved this quote seen in an @ArtisEdu school today: "Creativity is intelligence having fun" ✨ https://t.co/H3TKZ9ge78
- 28 Mar RT @jen_pearcy: Exciting drama workshops today @Woodpeckerchat with years 3&4, bringing @jk_rowling & #DavidWalliams characters to life @Ar…
- 28 Mar RT @sianalexuk: 'Creativity is intelligence having fun - Albert Einstein' - spotted on the wall of a school I work at for @ArtisEdu #learnt…
- 22 November Cornflakes and Creativity: Artis Breakfast Clubs
- 30 September Woohoo’s Celebration Day
- 18 July Mental health & wellbeing in schools
- 05 May Dancing Sculptures: A project of masks and movement
- 17 March Artis & Arts Award Case Study