Over the past 10 years, Artis has been physicalising the curriculum through the performing arts, providing magical learning experiences that help children to achieve and schools to raise standards. Our highly trained arts educators, known as Artis Specialists, work in schools across the country to boost achievement, improve speaking & listening skills and build confidence and self-esteem. Artis sessions are simply the best in-class field trips children will ever have.
If you would like to explore a partnership with Artis, click here.
- 24 Nov Have you seen our new blog about using your PE & Sports Premium funding for active learning? https://t.co/MN4Xyb3utN https://t.co/NkUUEuxmCs
- 23 Nov Congratulations @SingUpTweets on extending into secondary schools from 2016. More info https://t.co/2xyPs4siqd. Love learning, love signing.
- 17 November PE and Sport Premium to improve children’s physical education through active learning and physicalising the curriculum
- 19 October A Korean Summer
- 17 August Say it with dance: using movement for language development
- 07 July ‘What is art?’ – the judging panel responds
- 14 June Rethinking History: Artis techniques for secondary school practice