Over the past 10 years, Artis has been physicalising the curriculum through the performing arts, providing magical learning experiences that help children to achieve and schools to raise standards. Our highly trained arts educators, known as Artis Specialists, work in schools across the country to boost achievement, improve speaking & listening skills and build confidence and self-esteem. Artis sessions are simply the best in-class field trips children will ever have.
If you would like to explore a partnership with Artis, click here.
- 08 Oct What is your favorite poem? Happy 21st birthday #NationalPoetryDay from @ArtisEdu we like to encourage #creativity in children...
- 07 Oct Happy International #WalkToSchoolDay to everyone. We hope you are all joining in and the rain holds off this afternoon for the walk home...
- 07 Oct Lovely to see @AbramBrynGates6 enjoying their drama class yesterday with @ArtisEdu... https://t.co/aWTj4acw7B
- 17 August Say it with dance: using movement for language development
- 07 July ‘What is art?’ – the judging panel responds
- 14 June Rethinking History: Artis techniques for secondary school practice
- 02 June A-one, two, three FOUR!
- 06 May Why is an arts education at primary school so essential for cultural understanding?