Over the past 10 years, Artis has been physicalising the curriculum through the performing arts, providing magical learning experiences that help children to achieve and schools to raise standards. Our highly trained arts educators, known as Artis Specialists, work in schools across the country to boost achievement, improve speaking & listening skills and build confidence and self-esteem. Artis sessions are simply the best in-class field trips children will ever have.
If you would like to explore a partnership with Artis, click here.
- 10 Feb It's #ChildrensMHW...@ArtisEdu improve children's wellbeing through active learning and physicalising the curriculum https://t.co/Stzg4YmtDy
- 09 Feb ‘It can be done. I’ve visited schools where creative teaching is beating the tyranny of marking’ @jimpknight https://t.co/T2hDJ6IaHB
- 09 Feb How is your school promoting Safer Internet Day? Share your top tips for using the internet safely today #SID2016 https://t.co/Sd9c6pmkXA
- 09 February Have you conceived yet?
- 08 December Chiffchaff & Pobblebonk
- 17 November PE and Sport Premium to improve children’s physical education through active learning and physicalising the curriculum
- 19 October A Korean Summer
- 17 August Say it with dance: using movement for language development