Over the past 10 years, Artis has been physicalising the curriculum through the performing arts, providing magical learning experiences that help children to achieve and schools to raise standards. Our highly trained arts educators, known as Artis Specialists, work in schools across the country to boost achievement, improve speaking & listening skills and build confidence and self-esteem. Artis sessions are simply the best in-class field trips children will ever have.
If you would like to explore a partnership with Artis, click here.
- 25 Nov RT @lucyparsonay: A confident and ferocious performance of Boudicca by the Y3/4 children at Killamarsh school today for parents! @ArtisEdu …
- 25 Nov Are you going to the London #pupilpremium #capitaconf tomorrow? If so, don't forget to come & say hello and pick up your free top tips pack!
- 24 Nov Have you seen our new blog about using your PE & Sports Premium funding for active learning? https://t.co/MN4Xyb3utN https://t.co/NkUUEuxmCs
- 17 November PE and Sport Premium to improve children’s physical education through active learning and physicalising the curriculum
- 19 October A Korean Summer
- 17 August Say it with dance: using movement for language development
- 07 July ‘What is art?’ – the judging panel responds
- 14 June Rethinking History: Artis techniques for secondary school practice